There is No Time to Waste!
We all know life can be taken from us at any time, but most often we face a slow decline that begins to rob us of our familiar and relied-upon capacities. It’s hard to face these things, but it’s even harder for our children! So rather than leave them with painful, difficult decisions, and issues that they are ill-prepared to take on, work with them to create a plan where you can express your desires, preferences and intentions, while you are fully able to weigh your options. And have the time to anticipate many possible outcomes and solutions.
Let ElderHonor Provide the Pathway for a Peaceful and Purposeful Plan for Your Last Years of Life
We will provide you tools that will help you see the full picture ahead of time, express your wishes to your family, choose the decisions that give you comfort, and provide your children with a roadmap and resources for when the time comes.
Our Caregiving Tool Kit Online Course enables you to explore all your options in the comfort of your own home on your own timetable, and our Elder Counsel Program is where we will work with you and any immediate family members of your choosing to navigate the choices ahead.
The Caregiving Toolkit has multiple modules that you can absorb online at a speed that is comfortable for you. This resource walks you gently through the steps you need to consider, the resources available to you that you may not have considered before, choices about your healthcare options, estate planning preparations, end-of-life decisions and methods to get your family on board. It is very comprehensive and provides documents, worksheets and recommendations for resources.
For more information about the Complete Toolkit.
This is where we provide you personalized counseling, education and resources to specifically meet your needs. You can do this alone, or with a spouse or life partner — or you may choose to select designated members of your family to join.
- This is 100% online so all you need is a computer to connect.
- We make it easy with seven (7), 90 minute weekly sessions.
- We’ll provide step-by-step guidance on all aspects that will impact you and your loved ones.
- We will provide homework tasks and review them the following week. Including family members.
- This relieves you of the burden to plan and manage everyone to get work done.
- We connect you with appropriate experts in your area to find solutions and go deeper.
- We provide a workbook that steers you through the process.
- And we help you introduce your master plan to your family and gain their support.
We cover what is in the Complete Caregiver Course and make it personal to your situation.
The investment is $1400 for you individually or with a partner.
Elder Counsel Coaching is perfect for identifying how to plan ahead when you age. You can do this your self then share it with your family to give them peach of mind about your health and wellbeing. Use the link below to schedule an appointment to talk about how we can help your family work through this important time.