The Toll on You and Your Employees Is Emotionally Draining
and Financially Costly.
One in six employees is currently giving care to a parent. Time off, missing meetings, and lower productivity are results of the challenge of taking care of a loved one while working full-time. Here are the statistics:
- $7B in lost productivity in the U.S. alone.
- Over 80% of caregivers are women 45 years old and older.
- Some even leave work entirely to provide care.
- By 2030 there will be 78 million people over 65, many with multiple chronic conditions that will need the attention of your employees.
- Employees often cover of out-of-pocket expenses for their parents themselves for health deductibles, home modifications, home-health aides, and more.
- Emotional and financial stress and anxiety take a toll on your employees and work suffers as a result.
There is a way to reduce this stress on your employees and
the drain on your company’s productivity!
Employee Assistance Program
Bring ElderHonor’s Complete Caregiving Toolkit to your employees. Receive 100% of the training, videos, worksheets, and plans to your employees who are in this part of their journey. We go beyond the training and add expert sessions on topics related to caregiving and aging, with new sessions added regularly. Employees also need someone to walk through the journey with them, sometimes just to know that they are not alone. They may also have questions about what is working, or to get advice from those who are further along the journey. ElderHonor provides a community to ask questions, learn from others, and help each other.
We handle all the infrastructure for you. Contact us below when you are ready to move forward. Again, your employees will grateful for your support through this challenging time of their life.
Your employees will love you for this!
They see that you care and are willing to help them through a difficult part of life.
Follow this link to find out more: EAP
We know you care about your employees, so we developed a way to help them plan for caregiving, whether they are just starting out or in the throes of care. We take our One-on-Family sessions to your office for a one-day, in-depth workshop with the families of your employees.
- A full day a highly interactive workshop.
- We work through the Caregiving Toolkit together in real-time.
- Each area is talked about among in a round-table format.
- Everyone establishes a plan of action with assigned tasks and dates to complete the work.
- Action reminders are sent afterwards to help keep them on their timelines established during the workshop.
- All plans are targeted to be complete within 3 months.
With less time stressing over how to manage their parent’s health and welfare your employees will be present and fully engaged for you while at work.
The investment for this one-day, in-depth workshop is $300 per person with a 35 person minimum, plus expenses, at your facility. If your facility is not large enough, we will help you find one. We do Saturdays, too!
Contact us at hello (at) elderhonor.com to set a date for the next steps, or contact us directly using the link below.